Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Get Your Body Movin! ~ Motivating Quotes

Do you ever feel like not working out and you just want to go home, put your pj's on and just do nothing?  But, even though it sounds good at that moment, don't you feel guilty, lazy then eat things you know aren't good for you?  If not, you aren't normal and go back to your regularly scheduled programming....weirdo! ;) Comon.... we're Human!

What I find that works for me most is just putting myself in a mindset that I am almost in autopilot.... I just go and do it.  Have you ever heard that quote, "You'll never regret a workout?"  I've been saying that a lot lately... I think it is true.  I ALWAYS am glad I went, even when I felt like going home to bed!

Here are a bunch of motivational quotes I've found that I really like and help me to read now and then.  I hope someone that was going to skip their workout tonight, reads these and decides "screw it... I am going!" :)


"No matter how slow you go, you are still lapping everyone on the couch!"

"You will never regret a workout"

"It doesn't get easier, you get stronger!"

"You're only one workout away from a good mood!"

"focus on how far you’ve come… not how far you have to go"

"It's supposed to be hard.  If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it.  The hard….is what makes it great"

"If you still look cute at the end of a workout, then you didn't train hard enough"

"I may not be there yet, but I am closer than I was yesterday"



People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we
recommend it daily. 
 ~Zig Zigler

The Greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it.
~Moliere - French Playwright

When the world says, 'Give up,' hope whispers, 'Try it one more time.'
~ Unknown   



Question:
What is your favorite motivating quote?

No comments:

Post a Comment